LINUX JOURNAL Table of Contents for Issue #37,
Table of Contents -- Linux Journal #37 -- MAY 1997
The May 1997 issue of LJ will be mailed on 31 March 1997
- Linux on the PS/2 *Article Response Form
by David Weis
While still a challenge, it has recently become much easier to
install Linux on a PS/2 with an ESDI drive. Here's how.
- Linux/m68k: Linux on Motorola's 68000 Processor *Article
by Chris Lawrence
In the midst of all the attention given to ports to ever more
exotic hardware, it's easy to overlook the first production quality
port: Linux/m68k. The current version is the most stable yet.
- Native Linux on the Power PC *Article Response Form
by Cort Dougan
Users of the PowerPC no longer have to settle for
less---here's now to run Linux on machines with the PCI bus.
- Linux? On the Macintosh? With Mach? *Article Response Form
by Victoria L. Brown
The answer is an emphatic yes: Discover MkLinux.
News and Articles
- Relinking a Multi-Page Web Document *Article
by Jim Weirich
After struggling with manual updates to web pages, the author
decided there had to be a better way, and a new Perl script was born.
- At the Forge: CGI Programming
by Reuven M. Lerner
This month's column tackles missing CGI.pm and other mysteries.
- Book Review: World Wide Web Journal *Article
by Danny Yee
Issue 4, entitled Building an Industrial Strength Web
has hit the newstands.
Directories & References
Subscription Information|:|SSC's Home Page|:|LJ Home Page|:|LJ Staff