LINUX JOURNAL Table of Contents for Issue #36,
Table of Contents -- Linux Journal #36 -- APRIL 1997
The April 1997 issue of LJ will be mailed on 24
- Serial Terminal as Console *Article Response Form
by Francesco Conti
Sans video card, sans keyboard, sans monitor: the amazing
headless Linux box.
- Building the Perfect Box: How to Design Your Linux Workstation *Article
by Eric S. Raymond
These days, it's possible to put together a decent personal
Unix Platform for less than $2,000 US.
- Multi-Threading: Intermediate Concepts *Article Response Form
by Martin McCarthy
This second part of a series on Multi-threading deals with
how to use C programs with one of the POSIX packages available for
Linux to handle signals and concurrent threads in global data.
News and Articles
- Using Perl to Check Web Links *Article
by Jim Weirich
A quick way to ensure that your links remain fresh, up-to-date,
and connected to valid web pages.
- At the Forge: CGI Programming *Article
by Reuven M. Lerner
This month's column focuses on a simple, but effective system
for creating quizzes for your users.
Directories & References
Subscription Information|:|SSC's Home Page|:|LJ Home Page|:|LJ Staff