LINUX JOURNAL Table of Contents for Issue #18, October 1995
Table of Contents -- Linux Journal #18 -- October 1995
- Writing man Pages Using groff by Matt Welsh
Learn how to document your programs just like real programmers do.
- LaTeX for the Slightly Timid by Kim Johnson
Don'ít be afraid. LaTeX is an easy way to create beautiful output.
- Using grep by Eric Goedelbecker
Moving from DOS? Discover the power of this Linux utility.
- Flexible Formatting with Linuxdoc-SGML by Christian Schwartz
An introduction on how to produce multiple outputs from a single source file.
News & Articles
- Indexing with Glimpse by Michael K. Johnson
Glimpse can help you find your way through a jumble of files.
- Linux on Alpha: A Strategic Choice by John ``maddog'' Hall
A true history (so far) of the Linux/Alpha port.
Directories & References
- New Products:
Abraxas PCYACC/HYPERTEXT 2000 Language Toolkit and PCYACCMIL-LANG 6.0,
The Official Red Hat Linux--'95 Edition
- SSC'ís Web Stie
- Upcoming Events
- Advertisers Index
- Consultants Directory
Click here for our Advertisers Index
Click here for subscription information.